Kamis, 16 Desember 2010

Read this!!

4 komentar:

  1. Couldn't believe that I could
    Actually understand what I was reading
    . the phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at cambridge university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem.

    This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as the whole. amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important! if you can read this pass it on.

    Benar kah? benar kah? benarkah? ini menarikk sekalii!! :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Yaak,, tata betuuuul!!! Hahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. Yeeiiyy!! Aku sempet bingung dikata rdanieg yg ternyata reading,rset=rest ama taotl=total! hahaha.. untung waktu diputer2 lagi ketemu..

    Itu huruf awal ama akhirnya udah bener kan, ya? tinggal tengahnya aja yang diputer-puter! hehe.. kereennn :D

    BalasHapus
  4. iyaaa,, itu huruf awal sama akhirnya udah bener.. cuma yang tengahnya aja di bolak-balik.. :p

    BalasHapus